Call Tara at 772-220-8337 or Email MartinDownsEC@gmail.com to schedule a barn tour
***Booking Winter Seasonal clients NOW so call today to ensure you get a stall***
While boarding at MDEC your horse will enjoy the comfort and security of our facility offering the best care possible. Hay and grain is offered for four feedings each day to promote the health and well-being of your horse’s dietary needs . Daily turnout is offered in individual paddocks for horses to enjoy their downtime safely and socially. If your horse needs a flymask, boots, etc we apply these items as a FREE service. Additionally, as horses come in from turnout they are hosed and scraped off if they’ve been having fun in the dirt or are a bit sweaty in the Florida sunshine.
Additonal menu of services is always available.
Box with Walk-out
Box with Electified Walk-out
- Stalls are cleaned twice throughout the day
- Bedding with premium pine bagged shavings
- Automatic Fly Spray System keeps the stalls virtually pest free, even in the Summer!
- Window with a view
- Ceiling fans in each stall
- Great ventilation
- Name placard with contact information and emergency numbers
- Free Trailer Parking
- Personal tack area in one of three tackrooms
- Full access to all the amentities of the facility
- 5 pairs of washracks
- 2 Roundpens
- ACCESS TO THREE ARENAS
- 1.)lighted and covered dressage arena with new mirrors
- 2.) lighted jump course featuring NEW footing
- 3.) lighted all-purpose oval arena
- Boarder’s Discounts in NEW on-site Horse Cents Tack Shop
- Full bathrooms with Shower
- Vending Area
- 9 acres of mulched bridle trail
- Full menu of additional services available
- Access to unique Palm City Farms Trail System
- We offer a customized feed schedule with three choices of hay, any Southern States/Legends/Triple Crown Feed that you prefer (surcharges may apply), FOUR feedings a day. Customers are welcome to supply supplements to be given daily, sand-clearing products to be administered monthly (1st through the 7th of each month) or twice every week.
Worming schedule is synchronized through the barn whether you have the Manager deworm your horse or bring your own.
Your preferred Farrier, Vet, Chiropractor, Dentist, Accupuncturist, Massage Therapist, and/or Nutritionist is welcome to service your horse(s).
Currently the following professionals serve clients at our barn:
- Dr. Barry Greene (DVM)
- Dr. Carolyn Todd and Dr. Eguardo Fullana (DVM) of Harbour Ridge Equine
- Dr. Naomi Katzowitz (DVM)
- Brandon Gager (Dental)
- Jeff Goren (Dental)
- Carlos Cortelezzi
- Anthony Cappolla (Farrier)
- Donald Mooney (Farrier)
- Billy Velix (Farrier)
- Janice Weir (Reiki Master)
- Mehrdad Baghai (JRD Saddlery)
- Susan Tierney (Massage for riders)
- Marylin Fallon (Pilates for riders)
We also offer:
Short Term Daily Board $30
Bedded stall with auto-waterer, cleaning included, (you provide hay and feed) while you enjoy our facilities, trainers, or events.